New expertise in the cold-end sector
- Foundation of MINILEIT (PTY) Ltd.
- Acquisition of GENTECH PREFORM & FIBRE
- Fanie Nel is CEO of MINILEIT (PTY) Ltd. and GENTECH PREFORM & FIBRE
- Inorganic growth in the cold-end sector
- 5 million euro investment in new site in South Africa
- Expansion of production area to 4,500 m²
- Order volume: 500,000 components per year
- Number of employees in South Africa: approx. 50 (as at: 2017)
To continue meeting customer requirements going forward, ISOLITE has again proved its flexibility and established its subsidiary MINILEIT (PTY) Ltd in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, within the space of just three months. By also acquiring GENTECH PREFORM & FIBRE, the Ludwigshafen-based insulation specialist has added further expertise to its own extensive experience. This inorganic expansion in the cold-end sector brings with it an expanded portfolio, as GENTECH’s products can easily be integrated into the iTEX product family. Fanie Nel, the new CEO of MINILEIT (PTY) Ltd. at the autonomous site in South Africa, is responsible for implementing the processes and structures of the ISOLITE Group. “We are thrilled to welcome someone with the experience of Mr. Nel to the ISOLITE Group. It is his job to ensure the global sales of the products and maintain our quality requirements,” says Christian Eck, CEO of ISOLITE GmbH.
Find out more about our locations at isolite.de/en/contact/locations/.