ISOLITE GmbH is a renowned company with production plants in several countries of the world. The Head office is in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, Germany. We are a specialized supplier of automotive components and solutions. With a strong commitment to innovation and quality, we strive to deliver excellence to our customers in the automotive industry. At present, we establish our new automotive facility in the Czech Republic, that will operate as MINILEIT, and are looking for talented individuals to join our team and contribute to our success.
- Cut materials according to templates or drawings
- Operate and feed an automatic punching machine for fabrics and fiber materials
- Coat component cuts with spray equipment
- Quality control on manufactured components
- Manage material logistics at your workstation
- Recording of produced parts in accompanying papers or IT system
- Report and record any malfunctions
- Maintain machines and work tools
- Report of missing material
- Report and cooperate on corrective measures if errors occure.
- Work on continuous improvements at your work station and in production processes.
As soon as possible
Klášterec nad Ohří, Czech Republik
- Previous experience in material processing of metal and fibrous materials or a related field
- Experience in operating machinery
- Attention to detail and quality control skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Basic computer skills (MS Office, SAP) for documentation and reporting purposes
- Knowledge of German or English is preferred
If you are a dedicated and proactive individual with a passion for precision and continuous improvement, we invite you to apply for the Production worker (m/f/d) position at MINILEIT s.r.o. Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further evaluation.
MINILEIT s.r.o is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds.
Miss Iris Leber
Telephone: +49 (0)6 21 91109 – 452