ISOLITE GmbH is a renowned company with production plants in several countries of the world. The Head office is in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, Germany. We are a specialized supplier of automotive components and solutions. With a strong commitment to innovation and quality, we strive to deliver excellence to our customers in the automotive industry. At present, we establish our new automotive facility in the Czech Republic, that will operate as MINILEIT, and are looking for talented individuals to join our team and contribute to our success.
- Responsible for the local quality management system in line with internal, external, and corporate requirements and the company’s business objectives
- Accompany the transfer of development projects to series maturity from the QM side.
- Preparation of initial samples and documents for approvals according to PPAP and VDA PPF
- Quality planning and quality assurance in cooperation with the departments
- Support of customers and suppliers on all quality issues (e.g., 8D report, root cause analyses)
- Plan and execute internal and external audits as lead auditor.
- Responsible for the evaluation and monitoring of Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPAs) from customer complaints as well as internal and external audits
- Responsible for the Continuous Improvement Process CIP and implementation of actions
- Moderation of risk assessments (FMEAs) in cooperation with the departments
- Create, moderate, and maintain QM-documentation, process documents (PFD, CP, FMEAs) and Quality reports to ensure the product quality.
- Report the status and trending of product-related quality indicators in series production to the management and Headquarters.
- Ensure the evaluation of customer feedback, regulatory reporting requirements and the control of defective products in series production.
- Close cooperation with all internal departments as well as external business partners and customers
As soon as possible
Klášterec nad Ohří, Czech Republik
- Successfully completed studies in the field of mechanical engineering or similar, alternatively successfully completed training (technician, master) or similar qualification with additional training as a quality manager
- Certified 1st and 2nd party auditor according to IATF 16949, qualification according to VDA 6.3 is desirable.
- Relevant professional experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Management, preferably in the international automotive industry
- Good knowledge of quality assurance and Automotive Core Tools
- Good knowledge of the quality systems ISO 9001, IATF 16949, VDA 6.3
- Experiences in project management
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs
- Secured English, in spoken and written
- Independent and solution-oriented worker
- A high level of teamwork and communication skills completes your profile
If you have a proven track record in automotive production Industry and leadership and are looking for an exciting opportunity to contribute to the success of MINILEIT s.r.o, we invite you to apply for the position of Quality Manager (m/f/d). Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further evaluation.
MINILEIT s.r.o is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds.
Miss Iris Leber
Telephone: +49 (0)6 21 91109 – 452