ISOLITE GmbH is a renowned company with production plants in several countries of the world. The Head office is in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, Germany. We are a specialized supplier of automotive components and solutions. With a strong commitment to innovation and quality, we strive to deliver excellence to our customers in the automotive industry. At present, we establish our new automotive facility in the Czech Republic, that will operate as MINILEIT, and are looking for talented individuals to join our team and contribute to our success.
- Responsibility for the independent operation, maintenance and optimization of machines, tools and devices
- Spare parts management
- Implementation of occupational safety issues
- Observe and fulfillment of environmental protection requirements
As soon as possible
Klášterec nad Ohří, Czech Republik
- technical education as industrial mechanic/maintenance technician or technical education with appropriate further training, industrial master or apprenticeship as technician
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Good knowledge of English spoken and written
- Good MS-Office knowledge
- Structured, self-responsible and result-oriented working methods
- Strong team, assertiveness and communication skills
If you are a dedicated and proactive individual with a passion for precision and continuous improvement, we invite you to apply for the Repair- and Maintenance Worker (m/f/d) position at MINILEIT s.r.o. Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further evaluation.
MINILEIT s.r.o is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds.
Miss Iris Leber
Telephone: +49 (0)6 21 91109 – 452